I absolutely love to travel, and I have always had trouble deciding which of my makeup products to take with me when I go, but through trial and error, I have narrowed it down to a few of my travel essentials when it comes to makeup. I feel like usually I’m not wearing as much makeup when I travel, unless I go out at night, usually in the day time I’m just wearing very minimal makeup. So here are some of my must haves in my travel makeup bag!
- L’Oreal Magic Lumi Primer: I always bring this with me when I travel, because even if I’m not wearing makeup some days I will just put this on as a moiusturizer, and it will give my skin a really pretty glow.
- L’Oreal BB Cushion Foundation: This is my go-to travel foundation because it is very easy and simple to use, and I find it is the least messy of all of my foundations.
- Maybelline Fit Me Concealer: This is my all time favorite concealer, and I literally bring this with me everywhere, it is a must have for me!
- Elf Contour Palette: This is a great travel size palette that has setting powder and bronzer all in one. The pans in this palette and the Elf blush palette are also removable so that you can easily create your own custom palette with what ever powders you need, which is perfect for traveling.
- Champagne Pop: This is my all time favorite highlighter, so I usually just bring it with me when I travel. I think this shade matches any makeup look, and it also works as a beautiful eye shadow as well.
- NYX Micro Brow Pencil: I always bring this with me when I travel because it lets me fill in my brows with the pencil on one end, and it has a spoolie that I can brush them out with on the other end, which is super convienent!
- Essence Make Me Brow: I also bring this brow gel with me, so I can just swipe some of this through my brows if I am in a hurry, or don’t feel like wearing a lot of makeup.
- Becca Ombre Nudes: I love the eye shadows in this palette it makes creating a really blended smoky eye so easy because the shadows are just so great, so I really like to have this when I travel, and it’s so small too!
- Stila Soul Palette: While I like to bring the Becca Nudes palette, if I am really cramped on space, I will skip that one and just bring the Stila Soul Palette. This is really all you need, because it has matte blending colors, as well as really pretty shimmery colors, and I love that this palette also has a really nice matte black eye shadow in it as well. AND this palette is really sleek, so it fits perfectly into my makeup bag.
- Maybelline Big Eyes the Falsies Mascara: This is one of my all time favorite mascaras, so naturally I love to bring it with me when I travel, but what I love about this is that it has two sides, one for top and one for bottom lashes. This way I only need one tube of mascara for both my top and bottom lashes!
Products: L’Oreal Magic Lumi Primer | L’Oreal BB Cushion Foundation | Maybelline Fit Me Concealer | Elf Contour Palette | Champagne Pop | NYX Micro Brow Pencil | Essence Make Me Brow | Becca Ombre Nudes | Stila Soul Palette | Maybelline Big Eyes the Falsies Mascara
What products do guys you like to travel with?